Regulations of the kwadron .pl online store
(in the wording effective from January 9, 2023)
§1 General provisions
and). Working days - means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
b) Delivery - means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, through the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
c) Supplier - means an entity with which the Seller cooperates in the Delivery of Goods: a courier company
d) Password - means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
e) Hotline - means the telephone number +48 608804444, at which the Customer can contact the Seller in order to obtain information related to the concluded Sales Agreement.
f) Customer - means an entity using the Online Store or making a purchase from the Seller.
g) Consumer - means a natural person making a legal transaction with the Seller not directly related to its business or professional activity.
h) Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded a contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
i) Buyer - means an entity making a purchase from the Seller.
j) Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to whom the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal transaction with the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
k) Regulations - means these regulations.
l) Registration - means an actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store using the Customer Account.
m) Online Store - means the website www.kwadron.pl
n) Seller - means KWADRON spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, ul. Sosnowiecka 81, 31-345 Kraków, REGON: 368914812, NIP: 9452215086, KRS: 0000707268, which is also the owner of the Online Store.
r) Store Website - means the websites under which the Seller runs the Online Store, operating in the domain www.kwadron.pl
s) Goods - means a product presented by the Seller via the Shop Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
t) Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded at a distance, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Buyer and the Seller.
2. The Regulations define the rules for making purchases in the online store kwadron.pl run by the Seller.
3. In case of any problems or questions related to the use of the Online Store, please contact the Seller.
4. The Buyer may contact the Seller:
a. at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. hotline: +48 608804444
c. or by post to the following address: Sosnowiecka 81, 31-345 Kraków
5. The buyer in the kwadron.pl online store may only be a legal or natural person with full legal capacity, or a natural person with limited legal capacity duly represented by an authorized representative.
6. Parcels are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland and to European Union countries.
7. The condition for placing an order in the Online Store by the Buyer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions before concluding a Sales Agreement or an agreement for the provision of electronic services.
§2 Technical requirements
1. In order to use the services provided under these Regulations, the user should have: Internet browser: Internet Explorer version not older than 7.0 or Mozilla FireFox version not older than 3.0 or Chrome (all versions) or Opera version not older than 2 , Java Script enabled.
§3 Services provided electronically
1. Services provided electronically under these Regulations consist in enabling purchases in the online store available at kwadron.pl using the Customer Account.
2. The Customer Account is a tool available in the Online Store system after entering the e-mail address and password, enabling, among others, tracking the stages of the order on the Seller's website, viewing order history, editing the Buyer's data and changing the password, changing and correcting personal data, etc.
3. Creating a Customer Account requires registration. Registration is free and voluntary. After registration, an individual Customer Account is created for the Buyer. In order to register, the Buyer should complete the registration form by providing: active e-mail address, password (visible only to the Buyer), name (or company name), surname (or NIP), full address and mobile phone number. After completing the registration form, an activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Clicking the activation link ends the registration process and confirms the accuracy of the data provided in the registration form, and at that moment the contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded.
4. The customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time. The seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with a 7-day notice period. Termination of the contract by either party, as well as its termination by mutual consent, is tantamount to blocking the Buyer's access to the Customer Account and its removal.
5. The seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with a 7-day notice period if:
a. the purpose of registration or the way of using the services is obviously contrary to the rules and purpose of the store,
b. the Customer's activity is contrary to applicable moral norms, calls for violence or committing a crime, and also if it violates the rights of third parties,
c. received an official notification about the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activities,
d. has obtained reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data provided or related activities and has previously notified the Customer of the intention to block access to the Customer Account,
e. The customer is allowed to send unsolicited commercial information,
f. The Customer grossly or persistently violates the provisions of the Regulations.
g. The address data provided by the Customer raise objectively justified doubts as to their correctness or truthfulness, and these doubts could not be removed by telephone or e-mail.
6. Objectively justified doubts referred to in par. 5 point g should be understood as, in particular, providing a non-existent town, providing the name of a non-existent street in a given town, providing fictitious data (e.g. fairy-tale characters) as the recipient's name.
7. A declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services submitted via the website kwadron.pl will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services results in the permanent deletion of the Customer Account. A declaration of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services submitted by the Customer may be submitted by sending its content to the e-mail address provided for contact or by deleting the Customer Account. Termination or termination with the consent of the parties to the contract for the provision of electronic services does not affect the performance of already concluded Sales Agreements, unless the parties agree otherwise.
8. Another type of service provided electronically is the sending of a free "Newsletter" by the Seller. In order to receive the "Newsletter", the Customer should provide his e-mail address and name. Unsubscribing consists in clicking on the link provided in the footer of each "Newsletter" and following the instructions.
§4 Subject of the transaction
1. The subject of the transaction are the goods listed and described on the website of the shop kwadron.pl , described on the website at the time of placing the order as "available". The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the offer presented on the Shop Website is always up to date. However, should it happen that some of the offered goods are unavailable at the moment, the Seller undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer about the situation by phone or e-mail.
2. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the order due to the lack of availability of the Goods. In such a situation, the Online Store staff will immediately, but at the latest within thirty days from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, notify the Buyer. In the event of an advance payment by the Buyer, the Seller undertakes to return the amount paid.
1. Product prices are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (they include VAT applicable to a given product).
1. The customer may place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the website www.kwadron.pl or by phone. The current telephone number and working hours are available on the Online Store website.
2. In the case of placing an order by phone:
a. The buyer is obliged to provide the data necessary to complete the order.
b. The scope of data necessary in such a case includes at least an indication of the selected product, its quantity, as well as the Buyer's data, i.e.: name and surname, contact details and delivery address.
c. The scope of the necessary data may vary depending on the method of order fulfillment selected by the Buyer.
d. The Sales Agreement is concluded during a telephone conversation after the consultant has confirmed all the terms of the order.
e. In the case of placing an order by phone by the Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 1 of the Civil Code, the content of the sales contract is immediately confirmed by the Seller by sending an e-mail to the address provided by such Buyer. The consumer's statement on the conclusion of the contract is effective if, after receiving confirmation from the Seller, the consumer sends the Seller a statement on the conclusion of the contract at the latest at the time of delivery of the ordered item.
3. For all ordered goods, the Seller issues a proof of purchase (invoice, receipt).
4. The Seller informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2022, item 931, hereinafter "the VAT Act") and the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of of October 29, 2021 on issuing invoices (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1979), the Buyer's signature - as the buyer of the Goods - is not a mandatory element of the content of the VAT invoice.
5. The Buyer agrees to issue and send electronically, to the e-mail address indicated in the order, an electronic image of billing documents, in particular such as: VAT invoices with attachments, correcting VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles you to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with art. 106n of the VAT Act) and the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of October 29, 2021 on issuing invoices.
6. The buyer is obliged to provide his data in accordance with the facts.
7. The Customer's personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose and scope necessary for the proper implementation of the services provided under the Regulations, in particular to intermediaries in ordering courier services, postal operators and courier companies for the purpose of sending the parcel. The customer has the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
8. The condition for the execution of the order placed in the Online Store is the correct completion of the form on the Online Store Website, providing the telephone number and e-mail address.
9. After placing an order in the Online Store, the Seller generates an e-mail (sent to the address provided in the order), which will contain the order confirmation and further instructions:
a. in the case of cash on delivery - information about sending the goods,
b. in the case of payment by bank transfer - account number,
10. For orders placed in the Online Store, the Sales Agreement is concluded when the e-mail message referred to in paragraph 1 is sent to the Buyer. 9 above.
11. In order to speed up the execution of the order, the Buyer may confirm the order via the link in the e-mail sent by the Seller.
12. If it is not possible to confirm the order due to the fault of the Buyer (e.g. incorrect telephone number or e-mail) within 48 hours, it will be canceled. The Seller will also be entitled to cancel the order in the event of entering incomplete or false data that may prevent the conclusion or performance of the Sales Agreement.
13. The validity of the order when paying by bank transfer is 7 days from the date of its submission. If the Buyer fails to pay the amount due under the order to the indicated account number within the above-mentioned period, the order is canceled and the Buyer cannot demand its implementation from the Seller.
14. With the reservations described in the Regulations, the Seller undertakes to fulfill the order.
15. Placing an order by the Buyer is connected with his obligation to pay.
§7 Payment methods
1. Payment before shipment.
a. Payment to the Seller's bank account before shipment
In this case, the Buyer decides on his own to pay the amount for purchases at a bank outlet, via online banks, post offices or other outlets accepting such payments. If the Buyer chooses this form of payment, he will receive an e-mail containing the Seller's bank account number and the amount to be paid for the Goods. It is important to provide your name and order number in the payment title. Payment should be made within 7 days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
b. Payment to the account (e-Transfer, e-Transfer)
Payment should be made within 7 days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
2. Payment on delivery
In this case, the Buyer has the option to pay for the ordered goods at the time of delivery by the courier company. An employee of the courier company charges the Buyer a fee equal to the value of the purchased goods, transport and collection costs. These fees are added when the Buyer places an order and selects the payment method. Payment should be made on the day of delivery.
3. In the case of placing an order by phone, it is possible for the Buyer to use the "Cash on delivery" form.
4. Payment by bank transfer from PLN 15,000 gross - applies only to companies.
If the order is equal to or exceeds PLN 15,000 gross, when making the payment, please select the SPLIT PAYMENT transfer (applies to domestic entities).
§8 Delivery and transport
1. The shipping time of the order depends on the following factors:
a. When paying before shipping (transfer), the shipping time is calculated from the moment the funds are credited to the account.
b. From the date of placing the order. If the order was placed on the day before a non-working day or on a non-working day (Saturday, Sunday and holidays) - the shipping time is extended.
c. The standard order processing (sending) time is 1-3 Business Days. In the case of holidays and non-working days, the delivery time may be extended.
2. The cost of delivery is calculated automatically in the first step of the purchasing process.
3. The given prices are gross prices, i.e. they include VAT.
4. The price for transport depends on the gross weight of the selected goods.
5. The standard delivery time of the courier company is 1 to 2 working days from the moment of dispatch. The maximum weight of the equipment sent is 50 kg (for larger orders, the price for transport can be individually agreed). Couriers are obliged to bring equipment weighing not more than 30 kg to the premises. International shipments - the standard delivery time is 2 to 5 working days from the moment of dispatch. We send shipments to European Union countries such as: Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, England, Finland, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Portugal .
6. For foreign shipments, it is not possible to pay the courier on delivery.
7. In the absence of the Buyer or a person authorized by him at the address of delivery of the Goods, the courier leaves a notice with information on when and where the shipment can be collected. Delivery of the advised shipment is free of charge. Each subsequent delivery attempt is charged. These costs are borne by the Buyer. In the case of unsuccessful delivery attempts, the goods are returned to the Seller's warehouse.
8. Upon receipt of the shipment, the Buyer should check its content and the general condition of the ordered Goods in the presence of the Supplier.
9. In the event of damage to the shipment during transport or reservations as to the quantity, condition or completeness of the delivered Goods, a damage report should be written in the presence of the courier, the report should include the date, time of delivery and a description of damage or shortages of the goods and packaging, and then the signed report send to the Seller's store.
§9 Guarantees and complaints
1. Each Good purchased in the Seller's store is brand new and has a manufacturer's warranty, if the manufacturer has provided a warranty for the Goods. Detailed terms and duration of the warranty depend on the type and purpose of the equipment and the manufacturer. The customer may take advantage of the warranty services directly at the services indicated by the guarantor or carry out the warranty complaint procedure through the Seller (applies to products covered by the warranty).
2. If the Buyer is an Entrepreneur, the warranty is excluded.
3. If the Buyer is a Consumer and the Goods delivered to the Consumer are inconsistent with the Sales Agreement, the Consumer may demand its repair or replacement.
3. The Seller may make a replacement when the Consumer demands repair, or the entrepreneur may make a repair when the Consumer demands a replacement, if bringing the Goods into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller. If repair and replacement are impossible or would require excessive costs for the Seller, the Seller may refuse to bring the Goods into compliance with the contract.
4. When assessing the excess of costs for the Seller, all circumstances of the case are taken into account, in particular the importance of the non-conformity of the Goods with the contract, the value of the Goods in accordance with the contract and excessive inconvenience to the Consumer resulting from the change in the way of bringing the Goods into compliance with the contract.
5. The Seller shall repair or replace within a reasonable time from the moment the Seller was informed by the Consumer about the lack of compliance with the contract, and without excessive inconvenience to the Consumer, taking into account the specificity of the Goods and the purpose for which the Consumer purchased them. The costs of repair or replacement, including in particular the costs of postage, transport, labor and materials, shall be borne by the Seller.
6. The Consumer provides the Seller with the Goods subject to repair or replacement. The Entrepreneur collects the goods from the Consumer at his own expense.
7. The consumer is not obliged to pay for the usual use of the Goods, which were then replaced.
8. If the Goods are inconsistent with the contract, the Consumer may submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract when:
a) The Seller refused to bring the Goods into compliance with the contract
b) The Seller has not brought the Goods into compliance with the contract
c) the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract continues, even though the Seller has tried to bring the Goods into conformity with the contract
e) the lack of conformity of the Goods with the contract is significant enough to justify a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract without prior request for repair or replacement
f) it is clear from the Seller's statement or circumstances that he will not bring the Goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
9. The reduced price must be in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract, in which the value of the non-conforming Goods remains to the value of the goods in accordance with the contract.
10. The Seller returns to the Consumer the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the price immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on the price reduction.
11. The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the lack of conformity of the Goods with the contract is irrelevant. It is presumed that the lack of conformity of the Goods with the contract is significant.
12. If the lack of conformity with the contract concerns only some of the Goods delivered under the contract, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract only in relation to these Goods, as well as in relation to other Goods purchased by the Consumer together with non-conforming Goods, if it cannot reasonably be expected that the Consumer agrees to retain only the Goods in accordance with the contract.
13. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer immediately returns the Goods to the Seller at his expense. The Seller returns the price to the Consumer immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods or proof of their return.
14. The Seller refunds the price using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
15. The Seller enables the Consumer to use out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
The authorized entity competent for the Seller is the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Krakow, ul. Ujastek 1, 30-001 Krakow, www.krakow.wiih.gov.pl
16. Products manufactured by Kwadron are covered by a 12-month warranty. The exception is the wires for razors, which are covered by a 2-month warranty.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, spills or falls.
For company products such as Cheyenne, FK Irons, Inkjecta, Bishop, Sunskin, Ego, Critical, Brother, the repair time may be extended due to the need to send it to an authorized service outside Poland.
§10 Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287), the Buyer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22 1 of the Civil Code has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline.
2. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Buyer who is a Consumer within the meaning of art. 22 1 of the Civil Code has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of electronic services without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of this contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline.
3. Withdrawal is made by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract and sent via any channel of distance communication, including:
a. by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com ,
b. in writing, to the address Sosnowiecka 81, 31-345 Kraków
4. The Seller immediately sends the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of will to withdraw from the Sales Agreement to the e-mail address indicated by the consumer.
5. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring costs, except for:
a. additional costs incurred by the consumer in connection with the choice of the method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest, usual method of delivery offered by the Seller, and
b. direct costs of returning the goods (costs of shipping the goods),
c. the cost of returning the item if, due to its nature, the item cannot be returned by regular mail.
6. The right to withdraw from a distance sales contract referred to in par. 1. The Consumer is not entitled to:
a) in which the subject of the service is Goods delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
b) in which the subject of the service are Goods, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
c) in which the generally applicable provisions of law exclude the Consumer's right to withdraw from the contract.
7. If the Consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, i.e. no later than within 14 (fourteen) days to the Seller's address. The consumer may also return the Goods by handing them over to a person authorized by the Seller for collection, while maintaining the above-mentioned deadlines. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the item before its expiry.
8. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs), having in mind to choose such a way that the goods reach the Seller undamaged.
9. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
10. The Seller, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item, subject to paragraph 5. The seller returns the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
11. If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
12. The Seller does not accept COD shipments.
KWADRON limited liability company limited partnership
Sosnowiecka 81, 31-345 Krakow
13. In the event of a decision to return the purchased goods, please contact us by phone or e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org - here the Consumer will receive comprehensive information on how to carry out this procedure.
§11 Protection of personal data
§12 Final Provisions
a) Sales contracts and the use of the Online Store, including transactions concluded with the participation of foreign entrepreneurs, are subject to:
- Polish law, including the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 1360).
- exclusive jurisdiction of Polish courts.
b) Disputes arising from Sales Agreements concluded with the Entrepreneur and other disputes related to such agreements or the use of the Online Store with the Entrepreneur are subject to the local jurisdiction of the common court competent for the Mokotów district of the capital city of Warsaw.
2. All goods, names and trademarks published on the www pages of the online store kwadron.pl are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
3. The content of the websites of the online store kwadron.pl does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of art. 543 of the Civil Code, it should be treated as an invitation to conclude a contract.
4. KWADRON spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa informs that the information concerning the equipment presented on the www.kwadron.pl website is consistent with the manufacturers' catalog data.
5. Placing an order by the Buyer authorizes the Seller to process personal data contained in the order in order to conclude and perform the Sales Agreement, perform the Seller's obligations under the law and for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Seller or by a third party in the form of ensuring the possibility of pursuing claims and defense against claims and for direct marketing in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing
personal data and on the free movement of such data and
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal
device EU L 119, p. 1).
6. The Seller shall notify registered Customers of any changes to the Regulations by e-mail with the right to terminate the contract within 14 days. Amendments to the Regulations come into force upon the expiry of the notice period. For orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations, the provisions of the Regulations in the wording applicable at the time of placing the order shall apply.
7. In matters not covered by these Regulations, applicable law shall apply.