1) Every purchase
• for a full PLN 1 gross, it generates 1 loyalty point on the customer's account
• for 1 full monetary value in another currency generates loyalty points on the client's account with the following number: for 1 EUR 4 points, for 1 USD 4 points.
2) Each logged in user is a member of the loyalty program. In order to use the loyalty program and get credited with points, you must log in to your account in the store. There is no need to sign up for the program.
3) Points are awarded by the purchasing system after 14 days of purchase if the goods have been paid for and the goods have not been returned.
4) Loyalty points held by the user are visible in the customer's account in the My Points tab as well as available under the icon loyalty program on the home page. The history of points awarded is also visible here.
5) Points have a specific expiration date and can be used until the end of 2026. After this date, all unused points will be deleted.
6) Loyalty points are exchanged for discount codes of a certain value depending on the number of points you have - the more points you have, the greater the value of the discount code you can get! - so it pays to collect more points:
• from 0 to 1000 points you will receive a discount code in the currency worth 2% of the number of points exchanged (i.e. for 500 points you will receive a discount code worth 10 currency)
• from 1001 to 10,000 points you will receive a discount code worth 2.5% of the number of points exchanged (i.e. for 5000 points you will receive a discount code worth 125)
• If you exchange more than 10,001 points, you will receive a discount code worth 3% of the number of points exchanged (so for 20,000 points you will receive a discount code worth 600 currency)
7) Loyalty points can also be exchanged for free delivery only in Poland.
8) Discount codes generated based on loyalty points can be used to pay for all products in the store or cover the cost of delivery only in Poland.
9) The generated discount code can be used once. It is not possible to split the discount amount into two or more transactions.
How to use loyalty points?
1) The use of loyalty points requires the exchange of a certain number of points for a discount code / coupon.
2) It's possible to exchange loyalty points either for a free delivery coupon only (applies to delivery only in Poland) or for a discount code for future purchases.
3) To generate a discount code for purchases or free delivery in Poland, you should go to the My Points section in your customer account and generate the code.
4) After generating the code with the requested number of points, the points will be deducted from the customer's account.
5) The discount code should be used in the field "Do you have a promotional code? Enter it below” in the Basket when completing the order
Terms and Conditions of the Kwadron Loyalty Points Program
General provisions and definitions
1. The organizer of the Kwadron Loyalty Points Program is Kwadron Sp. z o. o. Sp. komandytowa, ul. Sosnowiecka 81, 31-345 Kraków, NIP: 9452215086
2. The Points Loyalty Program started on September 1, 2023
3. Loyalty Program Points, hereinafter referred to as Points, are points saved in the Customer's panel, which are calculated on the basis of the gross value of sums of money in a specific currency spent by the Customer.
4. Each person (called the User) who has an account in the shop kwadron.pl and placed an order in the shop after logging in and has not returned the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase receives Points.
5. Points can be used to generate discount codes (Codes) with a specific monetary value in a given currency
6. Granted Points have a specific expiration date for use. Points can be used until 31.12.2026.
7. Discount codes generated from loyalty points can be used to pay for all products in the store or cover the cost of free delivery in Poland.
8. The Points awarded to the User as well as the generated Discount Codes cannot be transferred to other Users or third parties.
1. The basis for calculating Points is the sum of the order placed, paid for and not returned.
2. Points are awarded to the User automatically.
3. The Organizer reserves the right not to award points in the event of non-payment, non-collection or return of the order.
4. Each purchase for a full PLN 1 gross generates 1 loyalty point on the customer's account; for a full 1 monetary value in another currency generates loyalty points on the client's account with the following number: for 1 EUR 4 points, for 1 USD 4 points.
5. Points are awarded by the purchasing system after 14 days of purchase if the goods have been paid for and the goods have not been returned.
6. Points can be exchanged for discount codes of various values - in accordance with the 'Points exchange' section in the Regulations.
7. The points held by the User are visible in the customer's account in the My Points tab, as well as available under the icon loyalty program on the home page. The history of points awarded is also visible here.
1. Discount codes generated on the basis of Points can be used in the online store kwadron.pl.
2. The value of Points or Discount Codes cannot be returned in cash.
3. Points are exchanged for Codes of a specific value depending on the number of points held: from 0 to 1000 points The User receives a Code in a currency with a nominal value of 2% of the number of Points exchanged; from 1,001 to 10,000 Points The User receives a discount code with a nominal value of 2.5% of the number of exchanged points; above 10,000 exchanged Points, the User will receive a Code with a nominal value of 3% of the number of exchanged Points.
4. Points can also be exchanged for free delivery in Poland.
1. The duration of the Loyalty Program is indefinite.
2. The Organizer has the right to terminate the points loyalty program at any time, informing the Participants of this fact 30 days before the end of the Program. Participants have the right to use the Points within the deadline indicated as the end date of the Program.
3. The Organizer has the right to change the Regulations of the Loyalty Program.