Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of websites of the Service to User preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Service User and appropriately display website, tailored to its individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service.
Within the Website the following types of cookies are used:
- "session" and "permanent". Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- "necessary" cookies, used in order to provide services and functionality of the Service to the User and enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies; necessary cookies can be installed only by the Administrator through the Service.
- Functional cookies that make it possible to "remember" the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website layout etc. Functional cookies can be installed by the Administrator and its partners through the Service.
- "Performance-analytical" cookies, enabling the collection of analytical data such as the number of visits and counting the traffic on the Website, in order to improve the efficiency of the Website and ensure the highest quality of services provided on the Website.
- "advertising" cookies, enabling provision of advertising content to Users more suited to their interests in order to ensure the highest quality of services provided by the Website.
- cookies linked to the "Facebook" and "Instagram" plug-ins that are used to easily share content through social networks.
If cookies are not necessary for the proper functioning of the Service, we ask the user to consent to their use on the first visit. You may also manage your cookie settings in your own browser. In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies in the User's end device by default. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser) in the Help menu.
Cookies are placed in the Service User's end device and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.