When how and where to add product reviews?
You can add a review at any time you choose. However, remember to rate products that you have previously purchased. You can add a review in the online store, on the page of each product in the "Reviews" section. The data you need to fill in is a rating on a scale of 1 to 5 stars for the key features of the product, the title of the review, the content of the review and your nickname, and then click the appropriate button to confirm the addition of the review.
Product evaluation guidelines:
- Share your personal experience with a product purchased from our store. Describe both its advantages and disadvantages.
- Advice on the daily use of the product is especially helpful.
- When writing a review, remember that your evaluation of the product should help other customers make the right decision to purchase the product
What reviews do we not publish?
- The review is about a product other than the one being reviewed.
- It is offensive, violates the rules of fair competition, contains personal information, advertising content or vocabulary that is not allowed by our rules.
- Violates applicable law, good manners or hurts religious feelings.
- Violates patent rights, copyrights, business secrets or other intellectual property rights, or personal data protection laws.
- The number of points awarded is clearly contrary to the content of the review.
- General comments on our service, availability and other services of our store. In this case, please contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses or website addresses.
- With questions about products or our website. In this case, contact us, at email@example.com
How do we count reviews?
We count reviews based on the arithmetic average of all reviews for a given product. We only consider reviews that comply with the Terms and Conditions.
How do we verify reviews?
We verify whether the submitted review complies with the Terms and Conditions of the www.kwadron.pl store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADDING REVIEWS IN THE STORE
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These rules and regulations (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) define the rules of providing electronic service - posting Users' reviews on products being in the offer of the online store www.kwadron.pl, run by KWADRON SP. Z O.O. SP. K. (hereinafter: KWADRON).
- A review of the products being offered by the www.kwadron.pl online store can be added by any User of the service, i.e., also a User who has not purchased a product in the www.kwadron.pl store.
- By submitting a review about the product(s) to www.kwadron.pl, the User accepts and agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- A User's review is a piece of information (statement) posted by him/her on the www.kwadron.pl website (hereinafter: the Website), closely related to his/her subjective view of the subject of the statement (hereinafter: Review).
- Cancellation of the Review posting service is possible at any time and consists of discontinuation of the User's posting of content on the Service.
§ 2 RULES FOR PUBLISHING REVIEWS
- Published Reviews are subjective Review of Users.
- In order to publish a Review, the User shall provide the following data, i.e.: a rating on a scale of 1 to 5 stars for the key features of the product, the title of the Review, the content of the Review, the User's designation (first name or nickname), and click the appropriate button confirming the addition of the Review.
- The Review submitted by the User will be published after verification that its content complies with the rules provided for in the Terms and Conditions. KWADRON shall have the right to decide whether to place or reject the submitted Review on the Website, should the circumstance indicated in § 2.5 of the Terms and Conditions occur.
- The User declares that his/her statement does not violate any applicable laws or rights of third parties. The User is fully responsible for his/her statements posted on the Website.
- KWADRON reserves the right to refuse to publish a Review if:
- is contrary to the law or good morals, in particular, calls for racial, religious, ethnic hatred, etc., and contains fascist, pornographic and commonly recognized as vulgar content, promotes violence or offends religious feelings,
- violates any rights of third parties, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, business secrets or having to do with confidentiality obligations,
- contains personal data, contact e-mail addresses or other data enabling direct contact,
- is a copy of the contents of the review in whole or in part from other Users of the Website, the manufacturer of the product under review, and contains fragments of content from various sources.
- contains links to other websites, entities other than www.kwadron.pl, in particular competitive websites, online stores and price comparison websites; contains the price of products,
- contains advertising content or other content of a commercial nature,
- does not apply in whole or in part to the reviewed product,
- contains content of a spam nature,
- is only a description of the product being reviewed,
- is added repeatedly by the same User and/or with identical content,
- is posted by bots,
- is a Review that meets the criteria specified in § 5.4 of the Terms and Conditions.
- The content of Users' Reviews may be made available to entities entitled to receive them under applicable law, including relevant law enforcement or judicial authorities.
- The Users' rating for a product is an average calculated on the basis of individual ratings of Users awarded for key features of the product in accordance with § 2.2 of the Terms and Conditions. Ratings of individual features have equal weight in calculating the average. The average does not take into account Reviews which were refused publication on the basis of the criteria specified in § 2.5(a-l) of the Terms and Conditions.
- The possibility of leaving a Review is limited to placing the text, i.e., the User may not add, among others, graphic or multimedia files.
§ 3 VERIFICATION OF POSTED REVIEWS
- Reviews added by Users via the publicly accessible form for adding Reviews visible next to individual products sold in the www.kwadron.pl store KWADRON does not verify whether the Review comes from a User who used the product or purchased it outside the www.kwadron.pl store.
- The User may also add a review via a link received in an email sent by KWADRON in connection with a purchase in the www.kwadron.pl store.
§ 4 COPYRIGHTS
- The User grants KWADRON a license, unlimited in time, to use and disseminate free of charge, publish, copy and modify and distribute by KWADRON any information posted by the User on the Website, in particular Reviews and Statements.
- Under the license granted, KWADRON receives the right to:
- dissemination of the Review by making it available to the public in such a way that everyone can access it from a place and at a time of their own choosing (Internet), public display and republication,
- consolidation and reproduction of the Review - production of copies of the Review by any technique, including printing, reprography, magnetic recording and digital technique.
- Under the license granted the author agrees to use the Review in any part, to grant sublicenses to third parties to use the work or any part thereof, to use the work or any part thereof for promotion and advertising of KWADRON. At the same time, by granting the license, the author assures KWADRON that the Review is the author's own intellectual work and is the result of the User's own intellectual work and does not violate the copyrights of third parties. If the above statements are not true, the User shall be liable to third parties for infringement of their rights.
§ 5 USER'S RESPONSIBILITY IN TERMS OF THE REVIEWS HE/SHE POSTS
- By posting content and making it available, the User is voluntarily distributing content. The posted content does not express the views of KWADRON and should not be equated with its activities. KWADRON is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides appropriate ICT resources for this purpose.
- The customer declares that:
- his/hers Review does not violate the rules described in the Terms and Conditions.
- is entitled to use the author's economic rights to the works and/or related rights to the objects of related rights that make up the content.
- agrees that the published content may be viewed by other Users and KWADRON, as well as authorizes KWADRON to use it free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- agrees to develop works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
- KWADRON shall be liable for the content posted by Users only on the condition that KWADRON receives official notification or obtains credible knowledge of the unlawful nature of the data or related activity in accordance with § 6 of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of receipt of a notification pursuant to § 6 of the Terms and Conditions, KWADRON reserves the right to modify or remove content posted by Users as part of their use of the service for adding Reviews to the Website, particularly with respect to content which, based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, has been determined to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws. KWADRON does not conduct ongoing monitoring of posted content, subject to § 2.6 of the Terms and Conditions.
- It is forbidden to provide illegal content through the service, including, in particular, content that could:
- be posted in bad faith, e.g., with the intent to violate the personal rights of third parties.
- violate any rights of third parties, including those related to copyright protection and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, business secrets, or those related to confidentiality obligations.
- be of an offensive nature or constitute a threat directed to other people, contain vocabulary that violates good morals (e.g., through the use of vulgarism or terms generally considered offensive) or present other persons in an unfavorable light.
- be contrary to KWADRON's interest, i.e., constitute content of an advertising nature for another entrepreneur or product; content not related to KWADRON's business; false or misleading content.
- violate in any other way the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, good morals, provisions of applicable law, social norms or customs.
§ 6 REPORTING A THREAT OR VIOLATION OF RIGHTS
- In the case that the User or another person or entity decides that the content published on the Website violates its rights, personal rights, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, secret protected by law or on the basis of an obligation, it may notify KWADRON of a potential breach
- KWADRON, notified of a potential violation, shall take immediate action to remove the content causing the violation from the Service.
§ 7 FINAL PROVISIONS
KWADRON reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions enter into force on the date of their publication on the Website.